Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shazam app

The Shazam app is an app where you can press the Shazam button, and hold your phone up when music is playing, and the app will pull up the info of the song.  I have tested this app with a lot of different music, and it found about 95% of the songs I played, even most of the more obscure and less known about music. This is another app that I am glad to report has not shown me any glitches.  I found this app to be a lot of fun to test, and have made it one of my phone apps that I will be sure to keep.  This is a must have for any music lover.  Sadly our singing voices were not good enough for it to recognize the songs we sang, but hey, I don't think anyone would recognize a song when we sing it.  So get on the market and get this great free app.

No comments:

Post a Comment